Monday, July 9, 2012

"why so much sorrow, why so much pain?"


Why so much sorrow, why so much pain?
By Michelle James
Given by the Holy Spirit

Some ask..."why so much sorrow, why so much pain?"...
I tell you friend, it comes with being a daughter of the King. 
You see, I have this peace, this hope, and love I want to share, but it seems so little rarely even care.
They can be set free from this world and all it cares, but when I invite them to the cross seldom few meet me there.
The Master has brought me through valleys deep and places I thought were beyond reach.
He's taken me up to mountain highs and valley lows to streams far too beautiful for my eyes.
I want to share this journey too...see, it’s why Jesus died for me & you. 
Some say, the cost is too high and the road is too steep, the journey is long and my flesh is weak.
They fail to see, we are not alone, as He provides every need from His gracious Throne.
There's no burden to great for His tender care, He's near to all who will meet Him there.
This place is not far, it’s right where you are.
It's hard to see people reject perfect peace, when all He does is set you free.
Free from burdens, cares & sin, this man, my friend, wants you to belong to Him.
This pain and sorrow I bear, this pain deep within my eyes, is just because I care.
I hate the thought of your demise when at the end to your surprise; you will not be welcomed in, all because of your sin.
Those precious arms He spread so wide, the day upon the cross He died,
Was His welcoming in to all who want a journey with Him.
Eternal joy, eternal peace, forgiveness and grace, mercy beyond measure are all gifts to treasure.
So I ask this personal to you, will you walk the narrow road?
Will you share this journey untold?
Will you try to hide the pain inside or will you come to Him and confide?
There is no condemnation to bear as you will find forgiveness there.
Will you trade your burdens deep for His Love you thought to be beyond reach?
Will you take the Master's hand and trust Him with His God given plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...