Friday, February 15, 2013

Letting Go

What's one to do when the weight of this life makes one weary and weak? Oh Lord, I need Your comfort and peace! Please give me words to speak!

Lord, help me let go- help me let go! I lay them down at the foot of Your Throne.

When I'm weary and worn from the strength of this storm. Your arms embrace me so gentle and sweet. You say, "Come unto Me, rest my child, for here is the reprieve you need."

Lord let it be Your Love that refreshes me. There's no other place I'd rather be than safely tucked beneath Your wing. Oh Lord embrace me- embrace me.

All these burdens and strife that bring tears; they expose my weakness and add to my fears. Father God You're the only One who hears.

Lord, help me let go- help me let go! I lay them down at the foot of Your Throne.

Your love is all that I need to let go, grant strength and Your peace to fulfill every need. No more burdens to bear, nor am I alone, I've laid these troubles down in the midst of this storm.

Lord, help me let go- help me let go! I lay them down at the foot of Your Throne.

You've calmed the wind and the rain that nearly wiped this child away. No more weight nor dreadful fears, You've touch my face and wipes my tears. Nothing compares to the peace found in You, I've let go of all pain at the foot of Your Throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...