Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Carry my small voice

This morning, in the still quiet of our home, I could hear my husband's strong voice carry throughout the house. He wasn't angry or upset, yet his voice carried. As I could hear his conversation, I asked The Lord, "Please let my small voice carry to far places for Your glory." 


The apostle Paul said, "For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." Ephesians 6:20 


Those of us in Christ are His ambassadors; we are in a foreign land that is not our home. Yet without the Holy Spirit we cannot speak boldly with Love. When we are obedient to Him & His call, He carries our voice to where He sends it and it PROSPERS! For when we speak, it's not that of ourselves but His Word! From the frailest of voices to the most strong and powerful, if it's His leading, it flourishes! Will you allow Him to use your voice?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...