Friday, October 4, 2013

Unknown Destinations

We never really know how far the Lord's reach is when we are obedient! 


I've been blogging for a couple years and they're usually shared on fb & twitter. Some people share and it's cool to see The Lord carry on the messages of how He speaks to me to so many others. On blogspot, where I post my blogs, I'm able to see 7 subscribers. Pretty cool. However the "number" there has been the same for quite some time. If we only focus on numbers it can become quite discouraging! 


Yesterday The Lord granted me a glimpse of His carrying on these messages! I received an email from a website that clusters websites for a one place stop. The creator of this site wanted to let me know my blog had 44 new followers. I was confused, because I never signed up to share or post there! He was kind enough to explain his sight & the process. 


Overall, the little things that mean so much to me are being shared by many more than I ever dreamed possible! How incredible is The Lord God Almighty!?! His Word prospers where He sends it, unbeknown to us the destinations, He is glorified! 


"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...