Friday, April 25, 2014

My Jesus

Who is Jesus to you?


Jesus to me is: my...

Lord

Savior

Master

Redeemer

Deliverer 

Everlasting life

Friend

Lover of my soul 

Provider

Comforter

Teacher 

Justifier

Defender

King of kings 

The Son of God

Was God in the flesh 

Bread of Life & Living Water

Best of all He is Love, He is Righteous & Sovereign 

Conqueror

He IS my Beloved and I am His. 

He is perfect. 

He is Holy & just. 

He's always been & He always will be! 

More than a prophet, more than our comprehension can fully attain. With all that said, He is my all in all. He is who completes me and where my confidence remain. He is my hope, my joy, my peace and my prosperity. He is my treasure stored up in Heaven where no moth or rust can destroy; neither can any thief steal. None can compare to Him or ever replace Him. He is personal, attainable and always within reach. That my friend, is my Jesus. 😊 


Do you know Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...