Friday, June 6, 2014

Serious Mistake. God use it for Your good!

If I had 1 regret & serious apology to make it is those those I've known before I surrendered to Christ. 


Living like the world and still claiming Christ was a horrible misrepresentation of who He is & represents. So to all y'all who were thankful I wasn't "that kind of Christian", meaning one who didn't care about sin or the slew of derogatory names true followers of Christ are called... My deepest apologies! 


I pray my false masquerade doesn't send your soul to hell! Jesus has real requirements! More than "head knowledge" of Him...


1- Deny yourself - Put Him 1st, keep Him there... Separate yourself from those who entice you to live opposite of His Word! 


2- Carry your cross daily - Truly death to self must take place by His grace! Live in a new abundant life that doesn't end after your final breath here on earth.


3- Follow Christ - To follow Him means surrendering your own ambitions, desires, lusts and trading who you are to be His disciple; His disciplined student. 


It's so much more than praying a prayer one time or saying "I believe in Jesus", even the "demons believe & tremble". I had to endure many hard trials in order for Him to truly captivate my heart, mind, body & soul... My complete being! 


I'm still under construction & definitely not perfect. I make mistakes, I'm as human as you. The only difference is unless you've come to the foot of the cross in complete surrender, you still face eternal damnation; a place called hell created for satan & his demons. 


If I could send this to all I've once known I would. Y'all knew "I believed in Jesus" but even I didn't know I must live for Him too. Please accept my apologies and of not already, have that serious "Come to Jesus Meeting" today! 


Time is not promised, it's a gift. Don't delay, it may be too late!  I know I'm forgiven, I've been washed by His blood. I no longer face damnation, condemnation or eternal punishment... My heart wants the same for you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...