Friday, July 4, 2014

Lord please...

Dear Lord, please keep me in your Love, hold me in Your arms and saturate me in Your embrace. All I wanna do is seek Your face. Seems the whole world has gone to waste. 

Lord God, please fill me with your love and cover me in Your grace. I don't wanna seem selfish - but without You, life would be pointless. Stuck in this evil world, I gotta keep Christ first. 

Dear Lord, How can people know, how can the people see, if I don't display You? Let them feel Your Love, grace & forgiveness. Help me be Your witness. 

Lord God, There's so much wicked going on in them crazy streets. Countless looking for hope but everything apart from You, leads deeper than 6 feet. Use me Lord and help me see as You see, so I can be Your hand that'll stretch out and reach. 

Dear Lord,  I'm just a pilgrim in this foreign land. Grip my heart and help me hold Your hand. I wanna bear Your countenance, so this world can plainly see all You have & hold could be theirs too, in an instant. 

Father God, You gave all when You gave up Your Son. Use me to tell them all, the battle's already been won. They don't have to pretend the darkness of the world is fun. Father God, thank You for the cross and for Christ who paid the cost, so I can freely bring this humble plea. In Christ's name, I ask and seek Thee. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...