Friday, November 21, 2014

Out of the mouthes of babes

When my children were in public school, my daughter was allowed to take her tablet to school for their reading time. She didn't really have many books on hers at the time, but she did have the Bible app. 


One day, I was having kind of a cruddy day after receiving bad news. I checked my email (as usual) only to find she had emailed me this...


"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance." Psalm 42:5


How amazing to see my God is using my 7 year old daughter!!! Yes, refocused! Thank YOU Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...