Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Food and the flu

Food and the flu

Making up my own recipe today, sausage & rice soup. Key ingredients: sausage, carrots, onion, tuscan garlic, seasoned salt, pepper, thyme, chicken stock, rice & LOVE with a side of crackers.

It's so cool how the Lord uses natural ingredients to cure man's illnesses. Praying these basic ingredients help cure my family of the flu bug! As I sought the Lord for answers in helping my family heal, He not only showed me the above ingredients but also this from His Word:

"Better is a dinner of herbs where love is..." Proverbs 15:17

Please join me in praying for my family! I hope they're able to keep all of God's vitamins and nutrients down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...