Tuesday, December 27, 2016

In the hands of...

Some leave it in the hands of fate.
Others maybe with a soul mate?
Me, I I can't leave it lay in the void.
Left to wrestle my thoughts among the noise.
Don't wanna play with devilish toys.
Instead I know just where to go.
I don't have to be the devils side show.
Rather, I seek my Saviors face.
The One who died in my place.
The One who created the human race.
The One who sees every hidden space.
The One whom my heart does chase.
The One who forever REIGNS!
The One whose known as the Prince of Peace!
Who is it that sees YOU through life's maze?
In the end what do you truly gain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...