Monday, April 19, 2021

The struggle is real

"The struggle is real", a common phrase these days. Honestly, we all see it, we all experience it.

One day my son came up to me with a wrinkled sheet of paper. I asked what he was making. He says, "Oh, I'm trying to make a paper airplane." I asked him if he still had his instruction book. He thought a moment and said I think I do. I replied wouldn't it be easier to get it and know how to do it the right way? He said, ummm, no. I want to do it my way. 

Real life application: The longer we ignore instruction, the harder we will struggle. 

God in His infinite love has given us an instruction manual too... His Word!
He says in Psalm 38:8 "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."

 Key question is: Will we struggle in our own way or trust Him, believe Him, and obey His instructions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...