Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I Will Be With Thee

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One..." Isaiah 43:2-3

As I read this chapter and reread this passage a few times today. I told the Lord, I don't want to be able to just quote these words but rather my life declare PROOF it's true. He gently whispered "It does because I am with you always."

Many times the enemy tries to plant seeds of doubt within us in attempts to detour our focus onto self or the waters, storms and fires. Whatever the doubt seeds may be, whether our love for the Lord, our walk with the King or our service unto Him. The Father by His Holy Spirit supernaturally redirects us by adding to our faith and redirecting us to His Word. 

When He says, "I am with you." Do you trust and believe Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...