Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Putting away childish things

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood [felt] as a child, I thought [reasoned] as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

1 Corinthians 13:11

Just as we grow physically, so should we be growing spiritually! Think of a toddler who is easily upset over candy being taken away compared to a young adult or even the matured elderly. The responses are quite different! So should we notice changes within us and the best part is others can see it too! 

Is there evidence of growth in your life and walk with the King of kings? Are we putting away childish things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sin and the simplicity of the Gospel

Remember, it will not be the "act" of sin God will punish come final judgement. Rather, every soul that rejects His only begotten ...